I would like to have the information content of :

BYCZKIEWICZ Franciszek
17/2/1813 n°9

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1659/0/1 ... YBA3GioEiA

Thanks for all !

Yoan

Nuncjusz

Post autor: Nuncjusz »

18th of Feburary 1813. In front of me the parish priest of Chodel acting as civil registrar in commune Chodel, county Kazimierz in Lublin departament they appeared Michał Adamowski, 44 years old, master of shoemaking living in Loret(?) son-in-law of the deceased [and] Antoni Byczkiewicz 40 years old son of the deceased living in Chodel, and they declared that Franciszek Byczkiewicz 40 years old widower, living off begging, resided in Loret(?) died 17th of February current year at 12 noon in house number 2 in Loret(?). Then this death record has been read and signed by me and witnesses declared that they could not write.
Michał Okniński parish priest of Chodel, the civil registrar.

I'm not sure about my translation, because of the village name, also according to the act, the son and father were the same age ;) wait for more experienced user to confirm.
Mateusz

El
Post autor: El »

Wiele zapomniałam. Przeminęło z wiatrem.

ybouzin

Post autor: ybouzin »

Thanks for all !

But I don't understand something, if Francizek Byczkiewicz have 40 years old, and Antoni Byczkiewicz and Michał Adamowski, have also 44 and 40 years old respectively and are son and son in law of Francizek. So it's mean Francizek have the same age ?! but its not possible, because Antoni is the "old son" they have a mistake in the old of Francizek ?

Thanks for your light !

Yoan

Nuncjusz

Post autor: Nuncjusz »

ybouzin, In my opinion priest made a mistake in Franciszek's age, maybe he was tired, unfortunately we can't ask him ;)
Mateusz

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Tłumaczenia - język polski”